How to Apply for a Loan?
Accomplish all loan requirements. Click Here.
Call a Bank Account Officer in a DBP Branch nearest you. Click Here.
Who can apply for a loan?
For Retail Lending
- Privately-owned investment enterprises with maximum asset size of PhP 200 Million
Projects Eligible for Financing:
- Purchase of project site
- Civil works: construction, expansion, upgrade/rehabilitation of project building
- Purchase of machinery/equipment/fixtures and installation
- Permanent working capital
- Credit line
For Wholesale Batch Financing:
- DBP Accredited Banks and Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NBFIs)
- NBFIs include Microfinance Institutions (MFIs), Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), financing companies and credit cooperatives
- For Public School Teachers - funded loans, financial institutions should be duly accredited by the Department of Education under its Automatic Payroll Deduction System (APDS)
For Wholesale Term Lending:
- DBP Accredited Banks and NBFIs for relending/onlending to eligible MSMEs
- MFIs involved in wholesale lending and accreditation of other qualified MFIs
What are the requirements in applying for a loan?
For list of requirements, please Click Here.
What is the interest rate?
Interest rate is determined and set by the IGLF monthly
How long will it take to process a loan application?
45 days from submission of complete requirements